Wow, I am feeling terribly restless. This is my first entry after the span of two weeks. At the moment I am flooded by this energy, don't know where it came from, but I feel like being surrounded by nature, trees, waterfall, sunlight, clouds, etc etc. Feeling very odd, but in a good way. For days now I have been contemplating writing another blog but couldn't decide what I wanted to write it on. Well, here I am sitting in office, listening to songs, just finished drinking chai and am writing whatever is coming to mind.
For the last two weeks, I was in Ahmedabad surrounded by friends and family and it was a very nice stay. Yes i did get sick, but I was with people that could give me comfort and company, and that was well worth it. My work has stalled but it will pick up now, I will make it pick up ;) Right now, there is an image in my mind that is being blocked off. But I don't know, will try to share it.
As i said, I feel like being out with nature right now rather than being in this room. I am feeling terribly restless, like I want to do something but I don't know what to do. I want to go by the beach, with warm water, take pictures, breathe in the fresh air and just enjoy the wind. Woooooooooooow. I would really like that. Plus, it would be great if there is some kind of music going on in the background. I have been getting a lot of music lately, and I am enjoying most of it.
Lately, I feel like being happy. I am doing well I think. I think the trick to being well and keeping happy is to smile and then others around you automatically also start smiling. Be happy and keep happy?
And now one small anecdote that at least made me smile, or rather laugh. This time around when I came in bus from Ahmedabad to Keshod, I was really really sl
eepy and the bus arrived in Keshod at 6.30 in the morning. I had told the bus driver to stop at a certain point but he went past that, so I had to yell at him to stop stop. Finally he did, and I got off the bus. I had been walking for two minutes at this point when I finally realized that something was missing. Yup, I had left my big bag in the bus. After the initial round of swearing curses, the first thought that came to my mind (no joke) was "SHIT! my earrings!!!" And for those of you who know my love for junk earrings would understand this. My one and only fashion accessory, of which I have 40 something pairs, years and years of hard work, gone in the bus. The thought of that was too much to bare, and got me thinking. So I made a few phone calls, the bus company made a few phone calls, the bus driver made a few phone calls, and then he stopped and I ran. I ran to catch my bag and then heaved a sigh of relief, HURRAH THE EARRINGS ARE SAFE! Anyway, moral of the story, don't put all your eggs in one basket (dont put all your earrings in one bag).
I have much to say about the Mumbai bomb blasts as well, but at the moment, I need more time to sort out my feelings regarding them. As well be in the right frame of mind. Till then, take care all. Keep smiling ;)
Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment