Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Beauty en route





These are just a few pics en route from Kenedipur to Keshod. The entire area here is very agricultural and so I get to see a lot of greenery. Most of the fields around are peanut fields. For trees, there are many coconut and mango trees for sure. I saw something like a papaya today on a tree, but are there papaya trees??? Anyway, as you can see, these are the views that I get to see when I go on these field visits and really I think that is one of my favourite parts of the trip, breathing in that nice fresh air. That’s all for now, I’ll keep it short and sweet. Will blah on later.

3 comments:

  1. Looks quite peaceful and natural. Does the loud truck noise distract you from the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it just seems to become a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was riding in a rural Hungarian train towards Ballassagyarmat it was so beautiful around. I was sticking my head out the window to take in the cool air and I was so happy and at peace. The train made a loud cluchunk every second of the journey so I think i know what you mean by it becomes a part of it. At times it would drown out my own thoughts and just let me enjoy myself.

    ReplyDelete