Sunday, September 28, 2008

My First meal


I cooked today!! My first handmade meal in Keshod. It's Sunday today, and all i have done is lazed around, talked on the phone, watched tv, taken a nap and now writing a blog. I really appreciate that I have people to talk with, if not in person than at least on the phone.

Anyway, I cooked! Initially I had not intentions of doing that and had bought myself quite a bit of apples and bananas. But I realized I wanted my carb intake of the day. So I tried making a potato sabji (vegetables) and paratha (a type of bread). Well, the paratha turned out as crisp and hard as a papad and the potato was a little raw and i forgot to put salt in it. I was glad I was not feeding this food to anyone else but me. Obviously still long ways to go in cooking Indian food. Will learn will learn.

Other than that, I am kind of in a calm, quiteish, sluggish mood. So will keep this short. And as for mama's comment on God....hmm...let me think about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment